Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I went to Salt Lake with some of my girl friends. We stayed the night at the Red Lion hotel downtown. It was so nice to get away, and just enjoy some time with my friends. Friday night we made reservations at P.F. Changs. We got there at 8pm that night, and they were packed. We finally got seated at 8:45. Nothing like making reservations, and still having to wait. That night we got to our room and just stayed up and talked till 1:30am. It was so great!
We slept in till 10am. No kids there to wake us up. We got up and headed to the Gateway. We had tickets to Twilight at 1:30pm. So we had lunch and then headed up to the Theater. It's so nice to go to a movie where they have assigned seating. We walked right in and had great seats. We all really like the movie Twilight. Granted, it wasn't as good as the book, but it was still good. I want to see it again!
After the movie we went shopping. I love shopping with "the girls"! We finished our weekend off with dinner at the Market Street Grill. I love seafood, so it was nice to go have some yummy seafood. I hated to see the weekend come to an end, but I had a great time, and can't wait till we do it again! Here are some pictures from our weekend.

At dinner: Brea, Michelle, Jackie, and Katy
Brea, Katy, Michelle, and Jackie (my sister)

Right before the movie, in the shirts we made.
Brea, Michelle, Katy, and Jackie