Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kaylee's Baptism

A few weeks ago we went to Vernal, UT for my nieces, and nephews baptism. It was quite an event to do 2 in one day. I felt like we were at the church all day. There were advantages though... we got feed by both families. That's always nice. But on a more serious note. It's always so fun to see how excited these little people are when they're getting baptized. I don't remember much from my own. I'd like to think that I was just as excited as Kaylee and Max were. Here are a few pictures from Kaylee's. I don't have any of Max's. Karen if your reading this send me some pictures so I can post him too.
Top : Kaylee
Next: Kaylee's Whole Family Kaylee, Dylan, Jackie, Sammie, and Adam


































Middle Picture: Just taken at the church after Kaylee's Baptism. She's the beautiful on in the white dress.
Bottom Picture: Kaylee and Jackie (my sister)

No comments: