Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Pictures

We went to Vernal a few weeks ago for my nieces baptism. While we we're there we decided to have some family pictures done. They turned out OK. I'm such a perfectionist. Oh course I see the flaws.
I was in a horrible mood. We had 2 baptisms that day, and by the time it got to this point, I'd had it. My kids we're on one all day. I guess I should be lucky they turned out as good as they did!! LOl


This is Me, my mom, and my sister Jackie
Me and Madison





2 comments:

Aimee said...

That was a hectic day and I only went to 1 baptism. Your family picture is cute.....even though you were stressed. It can be stressful working with a bunch of monkeys..... :)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great! Sorry it was a stressful day.

Are you from Vernal? Do you know the Tollefsons?