Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Figuring it out!!

So for those few who saw my blog yesterday, it looks a lot different today. I'm figuring this whole thing out. I got me a great background. It adds a lot of character to the page. I've inserted more pictures. I'm just having fun playing around with all the new features. The one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to add other peoples blogs to mine. If you know what I'm talking about feel free to help me out. I'm completely confused about that part. Anyway, now all I need to do is start taking some pictures, so I have something to blog about...

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Here is what you do:

Go to: Layout, Page elements. With using the blog background you have you should already have "LIST" on your layout....if not, add it to your layout by clicking "add a gadget" then choose "list". Then you will copy and paste someone's blog address into the "New site URL", put in the site name, i.e. Aimee & Dwight. Then click Add Link. That's it!! But remember that blog designers have something in there "code for a new design page" that can sometimes erase your sites that you have saved...that happened to me. So make sure you put them in your google reader (and if you don't use that, let me know, that is a whole other email...it rocks!!!) I am enjoying your blog!!